TEA-LP is funded by the UK Department for International Development and aims to support universities to develop multidisciplinary Master’s level curricula with a view to bridging existing skills gaps in Sub-Saharan Africa’s rapidly-growing renewable energy access sector.
The Nairobi Workshop is the first partner workshop and has the following aims:
· to introduce the partners to each other and to the project team
· to develop a better understanding of the energy access sector and its capacity needs
· to develop a shared understanding of an outcomes driven curriculum design and Teaching- Learning-Assessment Plan
· to offer an opportunity for the partners to refine their initial curriculum development plans
· to start building a community of practice for capacity building in clean energy access
· to discuss other funding opportunities
· to contribute to the research agenda of the project
GESCI is a partner of PAUWES in the Transforming Energy Access -Learning Partnership (TEA-LP). GESCI’s role is to provide the entrepreneurial component of the course.